100% stainless steel throughout the MX Water Sampler basic design has been used in water quality sampling since 1966.
- Design and construction/ materials
- Tampering / vandalizing
- Contamination inside and outside
- Vehicle strikes / visibility
- Secure, low maintenance, sealed, ergonomic, quality materials and construction
- State of the art corrosion resistant preparation and coating (See RAL colors for color chart)
- Ample overhead and side protection from elements. NO SPLASH sampling
- Highly visible and Ergonomic
- Need not use cover in rain and wind when taking samples
- No splashing, leaning, sheltering and bottle holding while sampling.
- All sampling taking is done inside a spacious housing, reducing contamination.
- 2 locking option designs; units can all be keyed alike, color variety, and more. Modifications welcome.
- Sealed housing with streamlined S/S plumbing already compatible with districts.
- All materials are NAF/ACSI 61 compliant
APPREARANCE OF SAMPLE STATIONS & OTHER UTILITES REFLECT HOW CONSUMER VIEWS YOUR COMMINTMENT TO WATER QUALITY.