Please click on the link below for an in-depth look at our superior MX Water Quality and Monitoring Stations
If you already have sampling stations you may relate to the issues below and note that our MX Samplers certainly address what you may have or will experience with lesser quality equipment.
- Design and construction/ materials
- Tampering / vandalizing
- Contamination inside and outside
- Vehicle strikes / visibility
- Secure, low maintenance, sealed, ergonomic, quality materials and construction
- State of the art corrosion resistant preparation and coating (See RAL colors for color chart)
- Ample overhead and side protection from elements. NO SPLASH sampling
- Highly visible and Ergonomic
- Need not use cover in rain and wind when taking samples
- No splashing, leaning, sheltering and bottle holding while sampling.
- All sampling taking is done inside a spacious housing, reducing contamination.
- 2 locking option designs; units can all be keyed alike, color variety, and more. Modifications welcome.
- Sealed housing with streamlined S/S plumbing already compatible with districts.
- All materials are NAF/ACSI 61 compliant
APPREARANCE OF SAMPLE STATIONS & OTHER UTILITES REFLECT HOW CONSUMER VIEWS YOUR COMMINTMENT TO WATER QUALITY.